Terms & Conditions
Reservations for accommodation are accepted by the owner on the following
- Provisional reservations can be accepted by telephone and must be confirmed
within 5 working days by our receipt of a completed booking form together with
a reservation fee as detailed on our Tariff Schedule.
- Once confirmation of the booking has been issued by the Owner, the Hirer
is responsible for the total advertised price shown on the booking form. The
balance of the total rent is due 8 weeks prior to arrival.
- For bookings made less than 8 weeks before arrival the total amount of
rental is payable with the booking form.
- Any cancellation must be in writing. The deposit is then forfeited and
the hirer remains, as stated in Paragraph 2 liable for the full balance of
hire. Should the cottage be re-let, the balance will normally be refunded less
a charge for any additional expenses incurred.
- All bookings are from Saturday to Saturday (shorter breaks as arranged).
Guests may arrive at any time after 3.00 pm on day of arrival, and must
vacate the cottage by 10.00 am on day of departure.
- We regret no pets
- The Owners will not be responsible for injury to guests or third parties,
or loss/damage of their belongings/baggage. If you wish to insure against these
eventualities, please arrange as necessary.
- No more than four people plus baby may occupy the cottage at anytime during
the period of the let.
- The owners reserve the right to enter the cottage at any time during the
let for inspection or repairs, to take repossession of the accommodation if,
in their opinion, any party acts in a manner which is prejudicial to the well-being
and comfort of any neighbours.
- If the accommodation is not available as a result of any eventuality outside
the owners’ control, the owners will make a full refund but the hirer
shall have no further claim against the owners.
- The hirer is responsible for the property and is expected to take all reasonable
care of it. The property (including all equipment, utensils, etc) must be left
clean and tidy at the end of the hire period.
- There are a number or regulations governing the use of the facilities on
the estate to ensure everyone enjoys them in safety. These include hours of
use and the supervision of children. These must be obeyed by everyone in your
party at all times.
- In the event of any complaint, you must immediately notify the Estate Manager.
If satisfaction is still not obtained, the matter should be reported to us
so that an-on-the- spot investigation can be made during the tenancy. In no
circumstances will compensation be paid or correspondence be entered into in
connection with complaints raised after the property has been vacated.
- The tenancy created by this agreement is a Holiday Let within paragraph
9 of Part 1 to Schedule 1 of the Housing Act 1988.
- The hirer is responsible for all members of the party and is liable for
any damages caused to the Colmer Estate, its facilities and amenities (ie furniture,
games equipment, indoor pool etc).